Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: release question

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

djmidzPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hello everyone! I am a loyal VV an VDJ user. I have been for the past few years. I switched to mac in the last year. I have the same timecode, locking up, freezing, crashing, warnings of errors......stability problems as almost every other Virtual user. That is almost all you see in the forums........stability, crash reports, this wont work, and that wont work! I like the program capabilities(Very Powerful) I have respect for everyone at atomix, but many users and myself are soo frustrated, that some are switching to the plug and play of serato. What it boils down to for me, is knowing when the next mac version will be available. Even an estimated time within months......There is no reason to hide it....if not I think im going to switch to serato, because of its plug and play ability(rare to have problems) Please give me a good reason to stay with a program that has constant stability issues....can you give us some sort of hint when the next version is coming out please.......thanks jon

geposted Wed 04 Mar 09 @ 3:42 pm
Im in the same situation as djmidz. I have been using Numark VV for 2 years now and I have received many problems with timecode errors, crashing and stability issues. I think is extremely necessary if a efficient/stable update were to released for mac users. If not it might be time to jump over to Serato...I have always had a high tolerance for Virtual dj because I do believe it is a powerful program with large potential, but with the lack of information given out to the users about a new update or even a small patch to fix the current issues it is starting to worry a great number of VV users. ... Please Atomix let us know as soon as possible if there is a update!:):):) Thank you

geposted Wed 04 Mar 09 @ 9:08 pm
+1 and +1

geposted Thu 05 Mar 09 @ 8:14 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Thu 05 Mar 09 @ 2:35 pm
AviryPRO InfinityMember since 2009
i cant see this post...

geposted Fri 06 Mar 09 @ 2:44 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)