Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Timecode Plugin

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

gangz1PRO InfinityMember since 2008
Can Some one point me in the direction of the plugin I read about in a previous post that would allow Serato TCV to work with VDJ? I picked up a used set of Numark TCV with Virtual Vinyl Box and found the Numark Vinyl to be worn and was experiencing BPM drift on both TT's. I replaced them with some Serato Vinyl I could pick up at Sam Ash and can get no signal from them.

I read in a previous post from 2007 that a plugin would soon (in 2007) be released to allow Serato vinyl to be used with VDJ. I can't seem to find a link for it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm using VDJ Pro 5.2.1.

geposted Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 3:57 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Go to the Timecode interface and select the "noisemap" engine in the list.

geposted Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 4:09 pm
"Noisemap" is not an option. Only gives me "VDJ Default Engine".

geposted Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 4:25 pm
Disregard last. I found NoiseMap. I'll let you know. THanks.

geposted Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 4:26 pm
OK. The Serato TCV's are working. Thanks. And I think I was correct in thinking worn Vinyl causes BPM Drift. So far, So Good. I'll let you know. Thanks again.

geposted Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 4:30 pm
If you still experience BPM drift try uping the pitch sensitivity - this often helps.

geposted Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 4:33 pm
The pitch drift occurs by itself. right now, with the new TCV's it is around +/- .3 in either direction. slightly more some times. I thought maybe the turntables are defective (Numark TT1625's) but they are both brand new with less than 30 minutes of spin time on them. I am of the school of thought, New is new. It doesn't mean good. But I felt the odds were against it that BOTH would be defective in a new pair. Perhaps the fluctuation is normal for this type of turntable???

geposted Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 5:19 pm
I understand what you are saying -

have you tried what i suggested??

geposted Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 8:02 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Another thing you can try is to back of the gain in the timecode configuration. Just a bit not much. The drift could be noise. And if that doesn't help also try just pushing up the gain a bit.

geposted Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 8:18 pm
OK. I tried changing the Pitch Sensitivity. That didn't help. I did some more research on the TT1625 and found this seems to be a common problem. I have been in trouch with SKYFXL. He will be looking at my time code sine waves to give me an opinion from Numark. However, I have done enough research to tell me, in my opinion, it's time to get different TT's.

geposted Wed 18 Mar 09 @ 10:39 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)