Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: upgrade

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I have a copy version of VDJ for my Vista labtop I have like 3000 songs sync BPM when I up grade and get VDJ pro will my BPM on my songs reset thats the only thing thats stoping me wants i knw this then i will up grade...

geposted Mon 23 Mar 09 @ 7:07 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
if you have scanned all your files in the trial version and made any settings it shouldn't make any difference from trial to full version, but if you want to put your mind at ease just copy the xml file to another area until your happy with the upgrade.

geposted Wed 25 Mar 09 @ 3:48 am
Whooa there, buddy. How about slowing down a bit and throwing in a punctuation mark or two? Writing coherently structured sentences increases your chances of getting an answer to your question.

geposted Thu 26 Mar 09 @ 5:20 am
Whooa there, buddy. How about slowing down a bit and throwing in a punctuation mark or two? Writing coherently structured sentences increases your chances of getting an answer to your question.

Who made u a english Teacher...

geposted Sat 28 Mar 09 @ 11:29 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
supakidd32 wrote :

Who made u a english Teacher...

His advice is not off base. Most of the users here react to questions when they are presented in a well thought out, and properly presented format. We do not take off points for grammar, or spelling, but it does make the text easier for everyone to read. Easier to read=better answers......

geposted Sat 28 Mar 09 @ 12:04 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)