Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Connecting Virtual DJ to an External Mixer

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi

I have downloaded Virtual DJ as a demo to try and connect it up to my current DJ set. I have tried hooking everything up but have had no luck.

Equipment: Acer Aspire 5920G Laptop
Virtual DJ
Numark dm1002mkII Mixer
2 x Gemini CDJ-ISK decks
Lots of cables (Plenty to connect anything I need to anything else)
External iTrust 5.1 Sound Card
5.1 Logitech Speakers

So far I have tried splitting the output from the computer into two (one connecting to each CD deck). The output from the mixer then connects into the line input of the sound card, and then out the speakers. With all this set up I can play CD's in the decks (with sound coming out the speakers) and I can play a song on virtual DJ (with sound coming out the speakers.) However I can't seem to figure out how to play a song on virtual DJ, which will then go into the mixer and decks and then output through the speakers. Do I need blank CD's in the decks? I seem to have tried everything so some help would be very much appreciated!

Thanks very much guys,

Neil MacLaren

geposted Fri 10 Apr 09 @ 3:47 pm
nishguyHome userMember since 2005
Timecode cd's Read some previous posts, you need asio soundcard, 4 in, 4 out read up in the forums and you will find ur answers. And VDJ pro NEEDED

geposted Thu 16 Apr 09 @ 12:46 am
valeww amigo

geposted Tue 21 Apr 09 @ 1:48 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)