Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: BUZ and HIGH PITCHnoise on Deck 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

OK, I got my dell 6000, 1 gbr am, XP Pro, CUE v5.2.1 and a Maya 44 USB card, 2 Numark HDX. first of all, I am havin gall sorts of timecode problems, and i will address that later, but....

i am Playing the Numark timecode MP3 through the Maya . HDX 1 in on CH 1&2 and HDX 2 on 3&4. I can kinda controol the stuff, but I gotta get the timecode to work right, but on left dexk, I can actually hear teh music of the MP3 that is selected in CUE. It kinda controlls it, but it is sketchy, but sound is good on the MAya 44 output for CH 1 & 2 On CH 3 & 4 2, however, I get no music. i get a loud buz on left channel and a high pitch whine on the right, and the whine will scratch with the HDX, sounds like the intro to Switch by Wil Smith.

I gotta get teh sound/MP3 problem fixed B4 i can work o the timecodign problem.

geposted Mon 13 Apr 09 @ 12:22 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

I think you may be hearing the timecode signal coming though the Channels. Have you get the Monitor Channels muted on the Maya44 control panel.

geposted Mon 13 Apr 09 @ 12:39 pm
I cant find a passthrough "soft switch" i did get the decks to controll much better with the PRO mp3 file, but the pic of the signwave is a circle in a square, not a signwave?

geposted Tue 14 Apr 09 @ 3:20 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)