Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Problem with long tracks

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

hello everyone.

its been a while that i'm working with VDJ, and after some trips through almost all genres of music, I finally settled down in techno. Well what I immediatly noticied is that Techno songs usually tend to be quite long. I must say that in my Techno library I've got hundreds of Tracks that easly get over 10 min. Well what I've then noticied is that VirtualDJ doesn't scan long tracks (I would say that if it is over 12 min it doesn't scan it). I really must say that this is for me an "pain in the ass".

I would really appreciate some help regarding this problem.

TY every1

geposted Sun 10 May 09 @ 9:36 am
it seems that no one can reaaly help me until now..

here some extra details

I'm running vdj (DJconsole) 5.2.1 on windows xp sp2, and when i say it doesnt scan the song i mean it doesnt load it, it just loads the first 15 sec, and load the rest whil the song is playing

geposted Wed 13 May 09 @ 11:33 am
DJmgaPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Juat a thought, have you looked at the Config/Options/Max Load setting? This governs how VDJ deals with long tracks.

geposted Wed 13 May 09 @ 2:14 pm
thank you for help , but i have problems reaching the config.... the only button i have says "more" and its for updating to vdj pro

geposted Thu 14 May 09 @ 6:42 am
DJmgaPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Slazdazovic wrote :
thank you for help , but i have problems reaching the config.... the only button i have says "more" and its for updating to vdj pro

Anyone know if the Config option is available on the LE version? I'm afraid I didn't spend enough time on that version.

geposted Thu 14 May 09 @ 11:28 am
I had the same problems! Sometimes I load 30 min pre-rpoduced mixes and it has a problem loading the song and sometimes cuts off the audio when it reaches the unloaded part of the song as well!

geposted Thu 14 May 09 @ 2:17 pm
isnt there any solution for my problem if i have limited edition?

geposted Fri 03 Jul 09 @ 10:25 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The MAX Load option is pre-configured in the LE editions. That is why you can not 'fully' load a track. If you want the feature you need to purchase the Pro edition.

geposted Tue 07 Jul 09 @ 6:18 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)