Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Numark iCDX

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

djlxproPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I really love VDJ 6 but what happend to my iCDX the scratching on it isn't good anymore I want it to work like it used to. Can anyone help me?

geposted Sat 06 Jun 09 @ 10:02 pm
This is a known issue at the moment. The only way you can sctatch would be to pull the wheel forward then it will allow you to manipulate it.

a few other controllers have this problem in v6

hopefully they fix it soon...

geposted Sun 07 Jun 09 @ 12:42 am
Is there a way to get the mapper from vdj 5????

geposted Wed 17 Jun 09 @ 5:08 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The entire mapping engine was re-written from scratch in v6 ... prior version mappers are not compatible.

geposted Wed 17 Jun 09 @ 5:57 pm
So will there be a fix anytime soon????

geposted Thu 25 Jun 09 @ 4:52 am
As a workaround, try mapping WHEEL to the following:

scratch_wheel_touch & vinyl_mode ? down ? hold on : hold off : nothing

geposted Fri 26 Jun 09 @ 2:50 pm
Trying to post Something

geposted Sat 27 Jun 09 @ 3:05 am
Let me try this agin.

I'm also having some problems with Virtual DJ ver 6.01 and my 2 Numark iCDX controllers.
I had NO PROBLEMS using the iCDX units with CUE 5.2. I made the switch over to Virtual DJ ver 6.01 and NOW things are not woking right.

Both Decks Display as DECK 1 (should show as 1 & 2). All other Displays (Song Title, Times, etc) and Controls (Play, Pause, Pitch, etc) are working correctly when the deck are FLIPED (switched over), BUT STILL show up as DECK 1 on Both iCDXs.

How Can This Be Corrected.
Thanks in ADVANCE

geposted Sat 27 Jun 09 @ 4:04 am
i dont understand why the VDJ team cannot just fix this, and leave us out in the dark with a back door solution.

The jog wheel issue really has to get fixed as its extremly annoying.

geposted Sat 27 Jun 09 @ 8:27 am
jpboggis wrote :
As a workaround, try mapping WHEEL to the following:

WHAT am I tellng the MAPPER with the above statement. HOW SHOULD THE SPACING BE?

BTW... I SOLVED the problem with Both Decks Displaying as DECK 1. I changed the Mapper DIGIT_TRACK" action from "get cue" to "get deck" .

Another problem I am Having is the REV/BLEEP switch. When I HOLD theToggle Up to BLEEP, it should play the music backwards MOMENTARY, once I RELEASE it should continue to play the music forward, BUT IT STAYS IN REVERSE until the time ends.

Is there a MIDDLE setting (Return to nornal VDJscript verb) that can be set. What I'm trying to get at is, the TOGGLE switch is in the MIDDLE position for nothing to happen, moved UP to Bleep (Dump) and moved DOWN to Reverse.

Again, I ask for you HELP

geposted Sat 27 Jun 09 @ 1:29 pm
JRamJams wrote :
WHAT am I tellng the MAPPER with the above statement. HOW SHOULD THE SPACING BE?

It should be typed exactly as shown above (Or copy and paste it.) There must be spaces either side of & ? :

JRamJams wrote :
Another problem I am Having is the REV/BLEEP switch. When I HOLD theToggle Up to BLEEP, it should play the music

Try mapping it to dump while_pressed

geposted Sat 27 Jun 09 @ 1:57 pm
jpboggis Thanks for Quick Response
On the mapper for the WHEEL, I Cut & Paste the script, THE WHEEL Does NOT SCRATCH at ALL NOW. I want to be ABLE to SCRATCH the music.

On the mapper for the BLEEP, I tried the dump while_pressed, I Get the Same Problem. I should of mentioned, that after I TOGGLE up to Bleep and starts to play backwards, I HAVE TOGGLE all the way DOWN (and STAY in) to REVSERE for the music to play FORWARD. It SHOULD go back to the MIDDLE of the TOGGLE switch.

geposted Sat 27 Jun 09 @ 2:42 pm
Sorry, I made a mistake in my posting (I don't actually own an iCDX, but the method posted above works great for most touch-sensitive controllers so far.) You need to map as follows:

SCRATCHTOUCH :

WHEEL :

scratch_wheel

geposted Sat 27 Jun 09 @ 2:57 pm
jpboggis AGAIN Thanks for Quick Response

Your THE Man !!! SCRATCH WHEEL WORKING Great.

Any LUCK with the Bleep/Reverse problem

geposted Sat 27 Jun 09 @ 3:13 pm
thanks for that mapper code...wheels work a lot bette rnow.

geposted Sun 28 Jun 09 @ 10:29 pm
makayusHome userMember since 2006
so i have tried everything in the previous posts and im still having issues when i want to scratch on the icdx
when i scratch forward its good but when i scratch back i hear nothing

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP I HAVE A GIG SOON AND NEED THIS FIXED

THANKS IN ADVANCE

geposted Mon 27 Jul 09 @ 10:36 pm
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Disable smart_scratch function.

geposted Tue 28 Jul 09 @ 2:31 am
Does anyone has problems with the wheel ,when sometimes it flips the controlers of the softhware really crazy (levels etc etc on ICDX

geposted Tue 11 Aug 09 @ 11:03 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)