Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Serato TCV

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

So today I bought 2 Serato TCV. Right now I have one turntable that is attached to my RMX. I placed Serato TCV on to turntable. Now I have everything set up to one single timecode and it's working fine and playing the song that I loaded. Now I'm not sure if the high pitch is normal thing but it's annoying and was wondering if it's possible to remove that high pitch.

geposted Mon 15 Jun 09 @ 9:12 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
If the high pitch is coming from your speakers, make sure that:

a) You haven't pressed the SOURCE button (the LED should be OFF) for the deck where you are using the timcode

b) In the Rmx Control Panel, in the Advanced tab, that the default "USB streaming 1/2" is selected.

geposted Tue 16 Jun 09 @ 11:29 am
So the high pitch coming from Serato TCV is a normal thing? As long as it does not play the high pitch sound into speaker it should be fine.

So in in RMX control pannel I put it USB stream 1-2 (default)?

geposted Tue 16 Jun 09 @ 12:02 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
The "high pitch" sound is actually the timecode signal which tells the software where you are in the song and what it shoud do (Play, Pause, stop, etc). It shouldn't be heard by you or the audience, for obvious reasons.

The Output 1-2 hardware mix in the Rmx control panel works as follow:

- In the default position, the audio signal played by the computer application (VDJ, Windows media Player, etc) is sent to Output 1/2.

- in the other positions, the signal from an external source, either the Microphone or the Line In (according to the selection), is sent directly to Output 1/2 and blended with the USB streamed signal.

So it should definitely be set to USB stream 1-2 (default).

geposted Tue 16 Jun 09 @ 2:16 pm
Awesome thanks for your help.

geposted Tue 16 Jun 09 @ 2:30 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)