Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Playlists

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi guys, i ahve been having having a few issues with the latest version of VDJ. One has been to the way it works with my Pioneer MEP 7000 controller which is an on going case but the other thing i have came up against is the way the virtual playlist works. I created playlists and put them in a certne order, but if i hit the BPM so they all go from slow to fast or vice versa i cant get the list back to its original order without switching the software off and restarting it! I no there must be something that im missing out on here so any help would be great. My virtual list in the correct order of play matters quite alot to me as its a good reference when doing certne gigs.

cheers

Iain

geposted Thu 25 Jun 09 @ 6:57 am
I think that you could just reload the playlist into the playlist window to get it back in the order that you originally arranged it. I don't think that you'd have to restart VDJ to do it.

geposted Fri 26 Jun 09 @ 9:55 pm
Whats happening is the playlist that i generate in the correct order is fine. But when i touch on for example BPM, the files change order and go from the slowest to fastest BPM which is fine but i have no way of getting the original playlist order back which is not to good as hours are spent sorting this order out!

any help would be good guys.

As for reloading the playlist, what do you mean by this and how do you do it.

Cheers Guys

Iain

geposted Mon 29 Jun 09 @ 1:32 am
anyone???

Iain

geposted Tue 30 Jun 09 @ 12:13 pm
DJ KozPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Why don't you try numbering them like this... 01, 02, 03, 04 ...10, 11, 12 etc. This way when you click on title they will be arranged in that order and hitting bpm will just sort by BPM. That's what I do for protocol stuff at weddings.

geposted Tue 30 Jun 09 @ 4:11 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)