Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: How to correctly map looping

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hey guys, havin a bit of trouble getting looping mapped on VDJ6... How do i just map a button on my Ecler to activate loop on deck one and have a seperate button to activate the loop on deck two?
I can map it so i have to select the active deck and then hit loop but i would like to just have a seperate loop engage button for each deck. Have it workin in CUEv.5.2 but cant suss it out on this.. Any clues?

geposted Tue 30 Jun 09 @ 9:52 am

geposted Tue 30 Jun 09 @ 11:21 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
RAINESUPREME wrote :
Hey guys, havin a bit of trouble getting looping mapped on VDJ6... How do i just map a button on my Ecler to activate loop on deck one and have a seperate button to activate the loop on deck two?
I can map it so i have to select the active deck and then hit loop but i would like to just have a seperate loop engage button for each deck. Have it workin in CUEv.5.2 but cant suss it out on this.. Any clues?

4 beat loop:

deck 1 loop 4
deck 2 loop 4

geposted Tue 30 Jun 09 @ 12:17 pm
To make the action deck specific, simply add deck 1 or deck 2 appropriately in front of the action, e.g: deck 1 loop 4

geposted Tue 30 Jun 09 @ 12:20 pm
Thankyou Gentlemen.

geposted Thu 02 Jul 09 @ 6:24 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)