Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Limited User

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

xacuraxHome userMember since 2009
I downloaded the free trail and I think Im going to buy it but I want to try the netsearch feature. Now it's not letting me log in. It gives me limited user.

geposted Wed 08 Jul 09 @ 6:31 pm
DJ azenPRO InfinityMember since 2008
as far as i know is only for licensed user. you have the trial version. once you buy it you get you license y it will work, net search is only for
full membership and like i said you are using the trial version.
hope you buy it.

geposted Wed 08 Jul 09 @ 8:00 pm
xacuraxHome userMember since 2009
Well ya I know I have the 30 day thing but that's dumb that they dont give us a test account for netsearch also.

geposted Wed 08 Jul 09 @ 8:50 pm
DJ azenPRO InfinityMember since 2008
l agree with you, but that is up to them. one thing i can tell you is that the net search really works and it's very useful, i tried the 30 days too
that was like one year ago and that version (5.2.1) it didn't had a net search.I tried it,used it,like it and bought it. and i don't regret my decision vdj is awesome.

geposted Wed 08 Jul 09 @ 9:33 pm
Yes, it's very useful. If I need a song that's not in my vast library it's there in Netsearch. I haven't ran into a time when I couldn't find a song, even old ones.

Another reason to buy is just the sheer amount of features and customizable options, once you purchase there are literally thousands of extras you can DL.

You cannot go wrong buying VDJ.

DJ RuDe

geposted Thu 09 Jul 09 @ 12:29 am
Afrog2PRO InfinityMember since 2006
not going to lie, netsearch is amazing. You get low quality songs sometimes, like i've pulled up a 60 bitrate (60 kbps) through netsearch, but other than having to check the quality, it's very handy!

geposted Sun 12 Jul 09 @ 2:20 am
gangz1PRO InfinityMember since 2008
I have 5.2.1 Pro. What is netsearch and where is it in the program??

geposted Sun 12 Jul 09 @ 12:15 pm
You are a registered Pro user, if you want Netsearch you must upgrade to the new 6.0.1 to access the feature. It's great.

DJ RuDe

geposted Sun 12 Jul 09 @ 1:08 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)