Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Numark total control

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

After 3 days of trial I am liking the vdj but I need a controller .I am looking at the numark total control is that ok for this ?

Will I need anything else/. Soundcard or no or just plug and play

geposted Sat 11 Jul 09 @ 6:26 pm
i have total control witch i might sell later not because its not good though....total control works perfectly with virtual dj im happy with it and its very good for the price if you are just starting or if you are in a budget in this case like me lol....im looking to get the ns7 witch is more in the pro side but for $1,200 usd i will stick to total control for now....anyways you will also need a sound card so if you are on a lappy you might want to get djio witch is also good for the price so why not look into dj in a box its a package with all this included and ready to run for $300 - $400 usd and you are set of course hoping your computer meets the requirements wich i beleive it does since you have the demo running!!1 anyways hope this answers your questions!!!

geposted Sat 11 Jul 09 @ 8:15 pm
u can also get a usb sound card on ebay for like 20 dollars and use them both

geposted Sat 11 Jul 09 @ 8:20 pm

geposted Sat 11 Jul 09 @ 8:41 pm

geposted Sun 12 Jul 09 @ 1:44 am
I actaully have the 3500,s and I have the rane ttm57 so DJ in a box I do not need.

i am looking for a backup for my serato and I want to do video so Looking into what I can use.

geposted Sun 12 Jul 09 @ 6:16 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)