Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: The Perfect Mix

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

NebulaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
ah bugger! posted my thread in the wrong place lol

Sorry guys!
The Perfect Mix:

What's ur fave mix? mine's gotta be when i mix the original In Da Club, wit the beyonce version

geposted Tue 05 Apr 05 @ 7:24 pm
I stole this one from DJ Z-Trip, but I like the 32 count loop Sit-Mix-Alot - Posse On Broadway (towards the end of the song where there are no lyrics), then on top of that ride Eagles - I Can't Tell You Why. Drop the bass out on the Eagles track and let it ride over the Posse beat the entire song. You'll also have to manually compensate the entire song since The Eagles use a real human drummer. Stolen but still a classic mashup.

This one I did myself, live at a gig. I had never done it before but I got the idea right on site at the gig. Looped the intro for Snoop - Drop It Like It's Hot and on top of that I rode Britney Spears - Oops I Did It Again. But I only rode it until the chorus on Britney then I backspun Britney and released the loop on Snoop. Crowd went nuts!

geposted Tue 05 Apr 05 @ 10:25 pm
chabonkPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Here's two that I like: This one requires that you have cue points set at the beginning and ending of lumidee - I'll never leave you (uh ohh). Run an 8 count loop at the end of I'll never leave you, cut the bass on Amerie - 1 Thing and bring it in from the begginning of the track. After a 16 beat count jump to the beginning of I'll never leave you and let it ride until the first verse of Amerie's song begins. Also like this classic mix: Morrissey - Suede Head (I'm So Sorry) with Oingo Boingo - We Close Our Eyes.

geposted Wed 06 Apr 05 @ 8:41 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)