Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: sl3 connection problem

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

can anyone help me with this set up i have virtual dj 5.2 and i am trying to set up serato SL3 with it but it is not showing up in the dropdown tab that show the asio sound card that is available. i reinstall the drivers for the Sl3 and still no show.....i am using xp with service pack3 and 2gs ram

geposted Sun 26 Jul 09 @ 6:32 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
I could be wrong, I admit that, I don't think the SL3 box from Serato will work with anything else but Scratch.

geposted Sun 26 Jul 09 @ 6:58 pm
i hope you that is not the case i bought it with the hope to use it with virtual dj as i think virtual dj is a more user friendly software

geposted Sun 26 Jul 09 @ 7:06 pm
can anyone confirm this ...

geposted Sun 26 Jul 09 @ 7:08 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
From Rane (http://www.rane.com/sl3.html) :

Why can't I use the SL 3 with other programs as an ASIO or CoreAudio/Composite device?
Scratch Live and the SL 3 use a proprietary driver that has many performance and stability advantages over a CoreAudio or ASIO solution. We do however understand that a more open driver has advantages as well. CoreAudio Drivers are currently in development and will be implemented in a future firmware upgrade for the SL 3.

geposted Mon 27 Jul 09 @ 4:12 am
SBDJ wrote :
From Rane (http://www.rane.com/sl3.html) :

Why can't I use the SL 3 with other programs as an ASIO or CoreAudio/Composite device?
Scratch Live and the SL 3 use a proprietary driver that has many performance and stability advantages over a CoreAudio or ASIO solution. We do however understand that a more open driver has advantages as well. CoreAudio Drivers are currently in development and will be implemented in a future firmware upgrade for the SL 3.

SBDJ nailed it. This has been discussed in several recent threads...I have one too but only as a pass through, it has no effect on VDJ. What controller are you using? I'm using CDJ-400 which have built in cards

DJ RuDe

geposted Tue 28 Jul 09 @ 12:22 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)