Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: what to buy

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

vealoPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hi there

i already have virtual dj pro and use it with mk2 controller. However i used to use vinyl and still have my decks and want to start using them with virtual dj. Do i have to buy a new software, the box and timecodes or can i just buy one of the boxes and timecodes.

thank you in advance

geposted Sat 08 Aug 09 @ 3:09 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi Vealo...

There no need to buy another software;)

You have the pro version, and the mk2 (which you can use as soundcard) which you also do have the deck so you just need to set them up;)

If you wish to have more of professional card..(mk2 is a mid range card), you can look into the audio4 etc.

Conclusion..you just need to buy VDJ TCV or download the VDJ TCCD from this site.

Also you may use the serato ones too.

Regards;)

geposted Sat 08 Aug 09 @ 3:21 pm
thanks for the reply spinna. so how would i go about setting it all up?? do i just run phonos from my turtables to mk2 or some other way??

cheers

geposted Sat 08 Aug 09 @ 4:01 pm

geposted Sat 08 Aug 09 @ 4:34 pm
cheers spinna you legend

geposted Sat 08 Aug 09 @ 4:52 pm
one more question. can i use serato timecoded vinyls with virtual dj?

geposted Sat 08 Aug 09 @ 5:11 pm
Yes you can. I use the serato vinyl too and it is great and the same as the VDJ TCV gen 3 ones.

But on my preferences now, i used the serato tcv more and do remember to select to noisemap.

Regards;)

geposted Sat 08 Aug 09 @ 5:15 pm
oh yeah i use it on pc and my mac is a backup. WILL THE MK2 still work with the pc version to?

geposted Sat 08 Aug 09 @ 5:22 pm
Yes of course;)

geposted Sat 08 Aug 09 @ 5:33 pm
hi spinna

i intend to be using the mk2 sound card in clubs will it be good enough or will i need to update to a better sound card. if so can you recommend one?

thanks

DJ VEEZY

geposted Tue 11 Aug 09 @ 2:26 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)