Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Master Volume

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

This may be a redundant, or even simple question, but I have searched in vain through threads looking for the answer. When I open VDJ, the master volume is at 100%, which creates distortion. Everything sounds perfect once I decrease the master volume to 50%. Is there something I can do to make VDJ open with the master volume at 50%? Or is there anything else I can do to avoid the distortion? I set up a keyboard shortcut (master_volume 50%), but occasionally, I forget to press it before I start the 1st set, and my first notes are full of distortion. I'd like to eliminate that worry. Thanks.

The One Man Band

geposted Tue 11 Aug 09 @ 9:01 pm
Anyone?

geposted Wed 12 Aug 09 @ 1:45 pm
i never noticed that since i use total control so when i turn on vdj all the settings volumes, eq buttons automatically switch to whatever settings are on the total control..that being the master volume is always a little less than 50%

geposted Wed 12 Aug 09 @ 2:26 pm
I use timecodes, but I also have a Total Control connected for video crossfading, effects, and samples. To me, that is easier than going the keyboard shortcut or mouse route. Anyone else ever experience this issue? Team? What sayeth thou?

geposted Wed 12 Aug 09 @ 2:30 pm
rdhrknsPRO InfinityMember since 2008
sphis wrote :
... I'd like to eliminate that worry....

I was just wondering the same. Is there a way to programatically, e.g. VDJ script or as a options setting, set the master & headphone at startup ?

- Ruud -

geposted Mon 16 Nov 09 @ 4:52 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)