Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Denon DN-hs5500

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

So I know we have all been patiently awaiting the new release of VJ that will finally support the Denon DN-HS5500. I spoke with someone in tech that said it shouldn't be too long, Denon finally shipped units out. I appreciate the info, HOWEVER I am still losing gigs to people that are running without controllers. I am willing to beta test if necessary. The DN-HS5500 is one of the most widely used controllers and I believe it would be beneficial if we could get a new version of VJ that supports both the Denon controller and net search. If nothing else could we possibly see an add-on for vj 5 to add net search? Otherwise I would sincerely appreciate an anticipated release date for the new 6.0.2, I believe it would be? That will support the denon controller! VJ is a GREAT product but I would love nothing more than to be able to use my Denon controller with the full functionality of the Denon controller! I appreciate in advance any information VJ is willing to supply! Thank you again for all your support,
Sincerely,
Rodney James & DJ_Hoss

geposted Thu 13 Aug 09 @ 1:09 am
Wouldn't the add of the s3700 also work for the hs5500?

geposted Thu 13 Aug 09 @ 9:16 am
Well I think the basic platter controls and buttons should be the same as a DN-S3700 but the issue with us at the moment is the 2 players in one design, the split LCD screen is not working properly and I also think theres no platter movement when switching deck to B side. The player functions good on VDJ 5.2 except for the platter slippage. It seems like a small minor bug in the code that should be an easy fix for the coders.

geposted Thu 13 Aug 09 @ 1:20 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)