Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Turntable upgrade

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi. Looking upgrade my turntables to something slightly better as they are starting to wear down and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. At the moment I`m using 2 Stanton T60`s which work great but like to look into something abit better. Technics are just not in my budget as only a home a dj. I`ve seen a few Stanton STR8-30 go on ebay quite cheap but not sure if they are any better. Are the Numark TT-1650`s any good? Any info would be grateful.

geposted Fri 14 Aug 09 @ 11:30 pm
Your assuming that Technics are not im your budget because you have to buy them new.. The truth is.. More people buy them used because they can take a beating and they last longer than the enrgizer bunny rabit.. Look in Craigslist.com and you will find a great pair really cheap.. 300 thru 400 bucks for both most likely with needles..

geposted Sun 16 Aug 09 @ 4:30 am
bought mine at ebay 2 for 400 TECHINICS 1200 mk2...one looks good kinda mint condition...the other one need some new rca cables and tune up...still waiting for my SL1 box...

geposted Mon 17 Aug 09 @ 2:10 am
Had a look on craiglist but nothing near to me. Most of them go for 300 or more ebay.

geposted Mon 17 Aug 09 @ 5:26 pm
have patience... you'll find one...i just bought my sl1 box at ebay and cant wait for it...now im waiting for my denon mixer that should be here in a couple of hours..

geposted Tue 18 Aug 09 @ 2:02 pm
In craigslist.com I bought 2 technics 1200s with a Vestax match stick mixer plus 2 calzone cases and 2 Shure M44-7 catridges and needles and the Shure Needl carrying case all for 250... Thats right folks.... all for 250.. Really crazy.

I bought another set.. 2 Technics 1200 M3d's with the Ortofon Om scratch. 4 needles and 2 cartrdiges & a vestax mixer and records all for 420.. This setup was in mint condition..

geposted Tue 18 Aug 09 @ 3:22 pm
Still nothing coming up in my price range. Is there an alternative to Technics?

geposted Thu 20 Aug 09 @ 10:46 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)