Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Lag issue when selecting External Hard Drive

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I mentioned this in anouther post and have been trying to remedy the problem. I have checked to make sure that the hard drive is not set on power saving mode and that is is not going to "sleep" I also defragmented the hard drive. Here is a video of exactly what is happening.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH3AxgjFBxw can't figure out how to post a live video here but thats a link anyways.

It does NOT effect the words on my karaoke monitor as you can see and it does not effect my audio. So the crowd doesn't know it is happening. Just made me scared I was going to crash a few times. Any ideas what else I could try to fix this?

Thanks- DJ Watty

geposted Tue 25 Aug 09 @ 8:45 pm
This is nothing to worry about. This is a common occurrence and doesn't affect the external screen. Mine always does this.

DJ RuDe

geposted Tue 25 Aug 09 @ 9:24 pm
KeivanPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Make sure your filedate feature is off under search.

DJ Keivan

geposted Tue 25 Aug 09 @ 10:38 pm
joubejoPRO InfinityMember since 2008
oh man you hit it right on the button - take away the filedate, that was driving crazy and scared me many times - thanks

geposted Sat 31 Oct 09 @ 12:49 pm
where is the filedate option? I can only find FilePath & FileName?

geposted Sat 07 Nov 09 @ 7:08 am
hi just read this post how / where is the file date option in 6.0.2 i cant seem to find it i suffer with this problem.. and would like to see if it can be improved thanks for the help...

James

geposted Sun 08 Nov 09 @ 9:09 am
vslg1PRO InfinityMember since 2009
I'd love to know where that file date feature is as well...I seem to have lag only when I'm searching or doing anything relating to my karaoke folder...so I guess I should move all of those files to a separate hard drive...but so far anytime I click on just that folder or do a search when that folder is highlighted...it freezes for about 15 seconds...doesn't seem to affect the music or the words...but its scary...regular music never does that for me...

geposted Sun 08 Nov 09 @ 11:57 pm
I have exactly the same problem opening any folders on my external network drive. I have over 20,000 files and it can lock me out for over a minute while it's opening. Not good when your next mix is in 30 seconds. where is filedate in 6.0.3. this problem is also making startup of the software very slow. It scans my hard disc and won't startup till the scan is complete. I try to use database searches as much as possible but i need to go to my disc directly occasionally when new stuff is added. Any help would be apreciated.

geposted Sat 14 Nov 09 @ 1:35 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)