Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Auto Mix

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Is there a way to turn Auto Mix on so it stays on? I'm trying to set it up for a pub, but when a playlist ends auto mix turns off. I just want to turn it on & leave it on.

geposted Sun 30 Aug 09 @ 3:39 pm
DJmgaPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Well, when automix runs out of tracks to play, it's bound to stop, unless you have your automix set to Repeat. Is this what you're looking for? If so, click the Playlist Management button (bottom button, left-hand side of your automix window) and select Repeat. Your playlist will go back to the start again once it reaches the end of your playlist.

geposted Mon 31 Aug 09 @ 8:15 am
Makes Sence !! I was wondering the same thing !

Is there a way to get virtual dj to load a playlist at start so I can set a PC to autostart Virtual DJ on startup and then have virtual DJ autoload a playlist and play it ??

geposted Mon 31 Aug 09 @ 8:46 am
DJmga wrote :
Well, when automix runs out of tracks to play, it's bound to stop, unless you have your automix set to Repeat. Is this what you're looking for? If so, click the Playlist Management button (bottom button, left-hand side of your automix window) and select Repeat. Your playlist will go back to the start again once it reaches the end of your playlist.

yes repeat would work.

but no. I was looking for a way for it just to stay enabled.....even when it reaches the end of the playlist. Auto mix stay on permanently.

geposted Mon 31 Aug 09 @ 1:29 pm
Don't know any way to have automix stay on permanently. (To me, the logical action is for automix to disengage itself once it reaches the end of its playlist!). You've got me curious though, as to why you'd want it on permanently...!?!?!

geposted Mon 31 Aug 09 @ 1:56 pm
basically a juke box. it would just be one less thing to enable everytime we add more tracks.

geposted Mon 31 Aug 09 @ 1:57 pm
dom1410PRO InfinityMember since 2007
this may be a dumb question, but I am on the trial version right now and probably purchasing VDJ this week however I don't see Automix anywhere in the skin? Do certain skins have it and some don't or is it in config?

geposted Tue 01 Sep 09 @ 7:00 pm
Can't remember what's in the trial version, but the automix playlist window is the window on the right-hand side of your screen/skin. It may be auto-collapsing - if so, move your mouse to the right to auto-expand it. It can aslo be locked-open (there's usually a small lock at the bottom of the panel).

Dropping tracks onto this playlist window creates your automix list. There should be controls at the top of the playlist window to manage its play.

geposted Wed 02 Sep 09 @ 3:53 am
QuaynePRO InfinityMember since 2007

Where is the Auto Mix button on the new skins? (post V5).

Also how do you auto mix so it just cuts into the next song without auto changing the pitch of the song your mixing into??

geposted Fri 18 Sep 09 @ 8:05 am
Click on the Automix Management button (usually the bottom button on the 3rd, rightmost window - the Automix window), you'll see the type of automix that's going to play. If you've enabled Automix type: Smart, it'll show whether the transition is going to be Fade, Cut or Tempo.

To force a Cut mix, you'll need to right-click on the BPM button to adjust the BPM values and select the Edit AutoMix tab. Here you can enable/disable the various type of mixes you want to allow for the current track. By enabling only the Cut automix, VDJ won't try to beat-match the tracks, but cut straight between the two tracks at the entry and exit points saved.

Hope this helps.

geposted Fri 18 Sep 09 @ 11:34 am
funkturnal wrote :
DJmga wrote :

yes repeat would work.

but no. I was looking for a way for it just to stay enabled.....even when it reaches the end of the playlist. Auto mix stay on permanently.

Well, my question would be: "When it comes to the end of the playlist, what song do you want it to play next""?

Then we can answer your question? :)

geposted Sun 20 Sep 09 @ 1:37 am
funkturnal wrote :
Is there a way to turn Auto Mix on so it stays on? I'm trying to set it up for a pub, but when a playlist ends auto mix turns off. I just want to turn it on & leave it on.

Almost wonderin if you should put this in the Wishes and New Features Section. There could be a few who might like this feature added. I myself would be one as our business could run playlists throughout the day while the people are bowling.

So what u are askin for is almost a Scheduling type of thing where on "This Day" brings up "This List" and automatically plays it. THEN if it runs out REPEATS?

geposted Sun 20 Sep 09 @ 3:21 am
when playlist ends its fine if it stops. but currently when it ends, it does stop BUT automix turns off. so if someone loads more songs & then hits play. Music will stop after that one song since automix is disabled. currently best thing to do is not hit play, just hit the automix button which will play the song & enable automix again. but would be nice if there were a way to enable it so it doesn't disable.

geposted Sun 20 Sep 09 @ 3:26 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)