Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: version 6 karaoke issues

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

fat0n3Home userMember since 2008
i recently had a problem where my karaoke files dont show up, i uninstalled and reinsatalled to no avail, i ended up getting a trial of cue(which works ok just a lil laggy) can anyone give me any input?

im me on aim jay n carla 684

thanks

jay

geposted Sat 05 Sep 09 @ 5:32 pm
What are the specs of you computer? And where did you get a trial of Cue? I didn't know there was one.

DJ RuDe

geposted Sat 05 Sep 09 @ 8:06 pm
amd 5000 x2 4gb 2x 500 hd 9400 1gb card

a buddy had gotten the trial of cue

geposted Sat 05 Sep 09 @ 9:33 pm
Your computer's specs are good. Are you running your karaoke files from an external drive or internal?

Try this... click on the "Config" button at the top left of the window in Cue, click on the "Browser" tab then where it says "Database" click on the drop-down where you will see your drive letters "C" is usually your internal drive. Choose the drive your files are on from the drop-down then click "check" wait until it's finished then click "Fix", a little window will pop up that says "The database file has been optimized an fixed".

Following this procedure should allow Cue to find your files. If not you may need to physically find them in the Cue browser. Go the the middle left where your drives and folders are and click on the drive that your files are on and look for your karaoke files and click on the folders they are in so that they show up in the browser window in the middle. Initialize and play some of these files so that the are added to the database. I do this sometimes when CUE/VDJ can't find files for whatever reason.

Good luck!

DJ RuDe

geposted Sun 06 Sep 09 @ 1:54 am
done the config and browser sstill havent, there are to 500 gb drives 1 is mp3s and the other is video files (vids and karaoke)
the videos come up ok with no probs, i have dont the check fix options,

cue works with no probs at all its just i am still having probs with vdj i reinsalled it and tried it still doesnt work (even all the documents plugins, all that were deleted)

also i forgot to add xp
thanks for the quick reply rude

geposted Sun 06 Sep 09 @ 1:35 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
have you scanned these files? also have you added these files to "add to database"

geposted Mon 07 Sep 09 @ 5:29 am
yes i have

geposted Mon 07 Sep 09 @ 4:13 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)