Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NO MUCH SUPPORT AFTER ALL

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Date: Tue 08 Sep 09 @ 11:51 am
Message: Hi there, i would have love to try version 6 earlier but i've been in turkey to play in Olu Denize Buzz Bar club and very sadly to say i had to borrow my friend laptop to play with stanton final scratch instead of virtualdj and no video mix had lead to a 200 pound loss in my fee.
Any way back in london very exited to try new Vdj 6.02 hopping everything will work ok but noooooop!!!!!! It's now even more complicate and i steel getting
same message every time i change anything in the settings input, mixer or sound card: the system was unresponsive (output MAC VV ) Virtual Vinyl has performed a ricovery and should now work ok again. Still you may want to restart the software next time it's convinient for you?????? And if i restart i get this
message now even if VDJ it's allready off the system was unresponsive (%s) Virtual Vinyl has performed a ricovery and should now work ok again. Still you may want to restart the software next time it's convinient for you to do so?????? The time code it's not right, i don't get any circle but a line that can be adjusted big, small, diagonal right to left or other way around??? if i select VirtualDJ v5 Vinyl or serato Vinil (cv02-A) quality it's any way 0% to 2%????
I am still using Numark Virtual Vinyl sound card but i've notice that there is not mansion of that sound card in your guides and the quick guide say that: first you will need some different cables????? Way should i spend more money in a system that as never worked?????
Please i need some HELP fast as i may still on time to return this thing and don't lose 400 £. i've invested on it...
As i said i don't have much time to return VDJ 5 and may be have a refund......
Any of you guys had similar problems????
ANY BODY HELP!!!!!!!

geposted Tue 08 Sep 09 @ 7:49 am
djnaphCUE userMember since 2008
Unfortunately I've been having the same problem. first it was VDJ didn't work with the new OS that comes with most laptops now a-days so I invested and got a Mac. everything seemed fine at first and now i'm having the same crash issue. If it's just the wires I'd gladly spend the money on some new ones to avoid further issues. but I agree, why should we continue to invest or spend money on a product with soooooo many defects? Had I of know this I would have just spent the extra $100 and got Serato!! lol (4 Thumbs Down)...

geposted Wed 18 Nov 09 @ 3:30 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)