Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Omni Control Problem after having a Total control installed

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi there..

I have just purchased a Numark OMNI control, and used to have a TOTAL control and DJIO, but the right play button had always been faulty, ie sometimes it would play and other times I would have to press it twice which was a real pain :-( However I stuck with Numark..... but unfortunately the new OMNI won't show up properly in Virtual DJ 6.... I have it working with Traxtor fine, but it shows up as the NS7 for some reason in Virtual DJ.

I had seen in another forum about lots of people having problems when upgrading from a Total control to the Omni
I have a MACbook PRO 2.5 duo, 4 gig ram and also a PC with XP (again having similar problems) I've done the obvious setting ie 4out card and Numark USB audio device....
Please please please help !!!!

geposted Mon 21 Sep 09 @ 7:23 am

Thats really strange.

In VDJ mapper options, uncheck "Show only connected devices" at the button next to the drop down.
Then force select the Omni control.

Does that fix it ?

geposted Mon 21 Sep 09 @ 10:20 am
Nope ... its an absolute nightmare!! it works on another computer fine that didn't have the total control installed..... I've uninstalled everything to do with the total control, but the Omni is still showing up as a NS7, and when I untick 'only connected devices' and select Omni it just doesn't work :-( think its time to get rid on ebay, I've put this in the Numark tech support on this site, but not even had an answer.... very frustrated :-(

geposted Thu 24 Sep 09 @ 4:07 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)