Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Install Error Need Immediate Help

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I purchased a copy of Numark Cue for windows and installed it on my laptop. I updated to version 6.02 to find out that my laptop was unable to handle the load placed on it after syncing midi to my Denon S3700s.

I registered my copy of Cue so I could download 6.02 for my mac and tried it on my iMac which is running Leopard. It works beautifully. However, it's not realistic to drag my 24" iMac to shows.

Last night, I went out and purchased a new MacBook Pro and plan on turning this into my gig computer. This system has Mac OX 10.6 on it. I started with version 5 on my MacBook Pro and then tried to update to version 6.02 (The same way I did for my iMac). When I try to install the update this is the message I get:

"There were errors with the installation. You may want to try installing again." "The installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance."

I have tried installing it a few different times and came up with the same problem. I have a show this weekend and no computer to run my show off of.

Immediate help needed!

geposted Thu 01 Oct 09 @ 6:41 am
ReThinkPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Im not sure how the software would know but I am positive that you are only allowed to install the software on 2 different machines. I dont remember the wording exactly but...its in the EULA.

Anyone else have any input?

geposted Wed 28 Oct 09 @ 7:02 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
update to 10.6.1 and try again.

geposted Fri 30 Oct 09 @ 1:48 pm
Any luck ?

yeasterday my friend had same problem with virtual vinyl while trying to upgrade from 5.2.1 to 6.0.2 with same message under snow leopard.

But I forgot to check if he has latest snow leopard.

I'm doing a clean reinstall of my macbook pro and will try vdj 6.0.2, it should be same.

geposted Thu 05 Nov 09 @ 2:58 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)