Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Error in the asio driver for MEP7000

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Can get the mep7000 to work with the pioneer asio driver. I keep getting "error in the asio driver". I have installed all the necessary software from pioneer, lastest firmware, and asio driver. The unit is connected to my PC with the usb cable and in PC mode. I have installed the lastest version of VDJ 6.0.2. In the sound setup I have the option to select pioneer mep7000 asio driver, but when I click "accept" I get an error message. What have I overlooked or doing wrong???

geposted Fri 02 Oct 09 @ 12:34 pm
Here's the extract from the Wiki:

I have the message "Error in ASIO Sound Driver"

It means that the last time VDJ was run, the soundcard drivers were set to ASIO but VirtualDJ can't find these ASIO drivers now.
This could be because your soundcard:
- is curently NOT set to ASIO
- is curently not connected (in the case of an external soundcard) or detected by the computer (having been uninstalled or became defective)
This message could also appear because:
- Another soundcard has been installed, becoming the main audio device of the computer.
- You installed a more recent version of VDJ, that somehow cannot use the settings saved by your previous version.
- VirtualDJ saved settings have been altered or deleted.
SOLUTION:
1 - Start by checking the settings of your soundcard using the card's control panel. Decide which audio configuration you want to use and make the appropriate settings (if possible)
2- Open VirtuallDJ, and nevermind the error message you may get regarding your soundcard. Go to the audio setup page, and configure according to your needs.
3- Once your audio configuration is correct, close VirtualDJ, then launch it again. Normally, VirtualDJ should remember your configuration and start WITHOUT any error messages.
IF you do get error messages, check everything again from the beginning.

geposted Fri 02 Oct 09 @ 2:11 pm
Thanks, finally got it to work. Had to reinstall.

geposted Sat 03 Oct 09 @ 5:25 am
DJAYMIXPRO InfinityMember since 2007
IS PC 32 BIT OR 64 BIT ASIO DRIVER ON MEP7000 PIONEER DONT SUPPORT 64BIT ONLY SUPPORT 32BIT LET KNOW

DJAYMIX

callman_1 wrote :
Can get the mep7000 to work with the pioneer asio driver. I keep getting "error in the asio driver". I have installed all the necessary software from pioneer, lastest firmware, and asio driver. The unit is connected to my PC with the usb cable and in PC mode. I have installed the lastest version of VDJ 6.0.2. In the sound setup I have the option to select pioneer mep7000 asio driver, but when I click "accept" I get an error message. What have I overlooked or doing wrong???

geposted Fri 29 Jan 10 @ 3:35 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)