Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Probably Drivers Problem

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello! I've just bought the Dj Console Rmx. I installed the virtual dj 5 from the intallation CD, and I updated it with an update from this site. Now, the final version I have is 5.2.2 .So far everything seemed perfect, but then I realized that: The volumes of both decks, the main volume and the crossfader, doesn't respond through the software. I move them with my finger on my console rmx, I see them moving on my screen (on the virtual dj software), but the volume for example, when I increase the volume, the volume doesn't get increased.....

Please help me!
Sorry for my english. I'm new here, so, forgive any mistake.
Thank you.

geposted Fri 09 Oct 09 @ 11:45 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Don't worry, we do not grade grammar or spelling here ;-) Did you download the newest drivers for the RMX from the Hercules web site?

geposted Fri 09 Oct 09 @ 11:53 am
:)
Yes I did. The virtual dj "sees" when I increase/decrease the volume, but it doesn't increase/decrease the volume on my headphones....
The same thing with cross-fader. In my screen I see it moving from deck A to deck B, but i still hear the two songs playing on both decks...
:(

geposted Fri 09 Oct 09 @ 11:57 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Sounds to me like you have the CUE set to monitor the mix. Try turning the monitor (knob next to the headphone volume) to "Cue".

geposted Fri 09 Oct 09 @ 12:32 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)