Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Landscape with Snow Leopard

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

isrortPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Laptop (MacPro running Snow Leopard) + VitualDJPRO V 6.02 --> Echo Audio Fire 4 -->(Headphones + Microphone + Speakers)
!
!
V
Vestax VCI-100

Correct me please, if this landscape is possible without functional and technical issues at all.
If i want to add more devices (ipod, turntables, etc.), can the echo support this upgrade?

Note***** I emphasize that everything will run with snow leopard 10.6...

geposted Wed 21 Oct 09 @ 11:53 pm

geposted Thu 22 Oct 09 @ 11:22 am
if u read well... is not the same... interconnected but not the same

geposted Thu 22 Oct 09 @ 11:39 am
I think it would help a lot if at least you register the program. This way we could see you are serious about being part of the community, the devs need funds to sustain development. And yes to your question before the Echo and turntables, check the specs on their site.

geposted Thu 22 Oct 09 @ 4:50 pm
i just registered but i'm not sure in buying the pro version since the product for mac is not stable running snow leopard... i just bought the rmx... and i'm evaluating several SWs that could fulfill my interests.

i'm interested in vci-100, but is time that niether the vestax support team and the people from several forums can answer 100% of certainty if the vci-100 can run with snow leopard.

geposted Thu 22 Oct 09 @ 8:19 pm
Excellent! You will see that VDJ rocks, you should have no crashes if you do things right. For me Snow Leopard is 100% stable. Whe I have had crashes or freezes is when I am experimenting on the pc side in my house and I am almost sure it's because bootcamp does not like the Edirol (on my quadcore desktop it does work ok on windows and the Edirol). But always we demand more from software because we like to excell at what we do. I have installed snow leopard with VDJ 5.2.1 and leopard with 6.0.2 and see no important diferences wit them. 100% stability. So far the thing I would like most is video plug ins for the mac side since I don't scratch video. The flicker as I've said I can see it but if you don't tell nobody notices so I can live with it. Core Audio works like a charm onmy Edirol FA66. And I had 6.0.2 on snow Leopard playing live in the macbook pro and had no issues with it, I uninstalled it just for the sake on my experiments. The people always comes to to me to say
how good the show looks and sounds and are specially amazed by VDJ. So don't be afraid to start. Good luck.

Congrats again.

geposted Fri 23 Oct 09 @ 10:47 am
Even if your question wasn't exactly the same, you could have done either one of the following things:

1) Post your question to one of the several excisting threads about this particular topic

or

2) Since you obviously have a lot to ask, I suggest you set up and official "isrort's Q & A thread" where you can post questions without flooding the forum with dozen threads with slightly varied version of the same questions.

And you know what? You might think I'm just being a dick, but I'm actually trying to help you.

geposted Fri 23 Oct 09 @ 6:39 pm
thanks Ganalfra... I just bought the rmx but i will give it to my brother as a present, and i just bought the vci-100 and hoping to buy the echo audio frire 4 in order to have a good midi controller and a good sound card to feed my Mackies (HD1531 15IN 3-Way 1800W Powered Loudspeakers).

in another topic u said that u probably would buy the vci-300 have u? if the answer is yes, how it is doing with snow leopard?

Saludos paisano

aural

i already answer your concern in another topic.

regards.

geposted Sat 24 Oct 09 @ 12:25 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)