Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ Not playing

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello,

I've heard of this issue for Macs put not for PC's so far. I have the trial version of VDJ installed, and when I have songs cued up, they will not play through the player, the jogwheel doesn't even spin. I have the sound drivers set correctly and everything, i'm playing through my standard laptop soundcard just to start practicing mixing(as i'm a beginner). Any help would be great, thanks.

geposted Thu 22 Oct 09 @ 5:00 pm
Looks like you're having the same problem I'm having with CUE. I can relate. :-(

geposted Thu 22 Oct 09 @ 6:56 pm
fat0n3Home userMember since 2008
@ imdbombboarder and waverboy, what are the specs of your systems first of all

geposted Thu 22 Oct 09 @ 7:32 pm
Acer Aspire 5570 laptop
Intel Pentium dual-core processor T2080 (1.73 GHz, 533 MHz FSB, 1MB L2 cache)
1GB DDR2 RAM
Running Windows Vista, fully updated.

I started up CUE 5 for the first time in a while today, my Total Control lit up properly, I loaded a track, but it wouldn't play; it just sat there, loaded and ready to go, but nothing moving. I x'd out, restarted CUE, same result. I then restarted my computer, and restarted CUE. Same result. I then uninstalled CUE, cleaned my registry, restarted my computer, and downloaded and installed CUE 6 update from Numark's site. Started CUE, same result. Restarted computer, restarted CUE, same result. Am I doing something wrong? I'm not getting an error message; it just doesn't work. Inputs set to NONE, outputs set to HEADPHONES, soundcard set to ASIO DRIVER. I'm using Total Control with DJ/IO. It's all hooked up correctly; hasn't changed since the last time it worked. USB port hasn't changed. I tried doing a search on this forum, but didn't come up with anything that helped. Ideas, anyone? I've got a Halloween party at my house this Saturday, and I'd rather not have to use iTunes for backup...

geposted Thu 22 Oct 09 @ 7:49 pm
Well, it looks like I'll have to try and impress 'em with iTunes...eleven hours 'til launch... :-(

geposted Sat 24 Oct 09 @ 10:34 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
If you have a track loaded, press play and nothing happens the it's usually your sound setup - it's usually VDJ not seeing your sound card. Can you test it in non-ASIO mode? I don't have a DJ I/O so have no idea what you can and can't do with it!

geposted Sat 24 Oct 09 @ 11:49 am
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Agree with SBDJ.
Try selecting your primary soundcard 1st then hit APPLY.
If it works (of course w/o the timecode), select your other soundcard and hit again APPLY.

Cheers

geposted Sat 24 Oct 09 @ 1:29 pm
I had that same thing happen this morning with my NI Audio4DJ card, Total Control and 2 timecodes. I went to the timecode setup, and it had the Serato Vinyls selected rather than the VDJ TCCD's that I use. I switched that, added some gain, and I was working again within seconds.

geposted Sun 25 Oct 09 @ 2:26 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)