Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: audio VCI-300

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

ok i started with the VCI100, and wanted to move up, got the VCI300, but i prefer VDJ over itch. Problem, the 300 lights up, loads songs but won't play. can someone help me out???

geposted Mon 02 Nov 09 @ 5:54 pm
I currently DJ using the VCI-300 and am looking into the VDJ world. I am trying to find out also if the VCI-300 will control Virtual DJ before purchase. Like the Karaoke features. I am a MAC user. Will there be a map for this controller?

geposted Tue 03 Nov 09 @ 2:47 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Tue 03 Nov 09 @ 5:30 pm
ok so now i have it working, but now my sound is distorted, seems like level r too high, even in the head phones, any idea???

geposted Tue 03 Nov 09 @ 11:36 pm
isrortPRO InfinityMember since 2009
why you want to move? i just ask, since the main differnece is the sound-card built in. I recommend buy a premium sound card better, since the sound card bult in in VCI-300 isnt that good, at least you have a mixer with xlr outputs.

saludos.

geposted Wed 04 Nov 09 @ 2:13 pm
jaakkoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
> ok so now i have it working, but now my sound is distorted, seems like level r too high, even in the head phones, any idea???

I had the same problem, try to tune headphone curve (labeled as I.F. Curve on VCI-300)

geposted Thu 05 Nov 09 @ 9:56 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)