Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: HELP!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

OK GUYS, hope someone can help......orginally I have been using virtualDJ Console for the hercules MK2, and it work flawlessly...and sounded great.

Yesturday I upgraded and bought the Hercules RMX, and have been having some problems.

I am Using virtual DJ 6.....all the controls works great BUT when sometimes when I start mixing the muisc pops, and or drops out for a second.....it doesnt happen all the time, but would totally kill a set while DJing.

SO here is my question, I know nothing about mapping and am a novice user when it comes to the config menu in VDJ6.-Ive tried different settings but cant seem to get it just right.

After spending HOURS of roaming the Virtual Dj forums, and trying numerous things (computer optimization, latencey issues, re-installing, updating drivers, etc etc etc) the problem is still there.

So what would be the best settings in Virtual DJ and in the actual driver itself for optimum performance, and sound quality.

Basically I just want to be able to work all the bells and whistles, and mix without the dropouts or the popping without it sounding like im mixing crappy MP3's.

Any help would be great!

BTW I'm using Vista 32X on a Dell Inspirion Laptop with 3gigs of memory.

geposted Tue 17 Nov 09 @ 5:59 pm
Hi, I just got my RMX and I think I am having the same problem. it seems as though the deck on the screen isn't keeping up. The music skips or gliches. Is this what you are experiencing? I have a dell studio, core 2 duo with 3 gigs of memory, and am running vista. But, I also loaded the whole thing onto my desktop with windows xp and I get the same result.

geposted Wed 18 Nov 09 @ 2:25 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
1) Apply the changes explained in this guide:

http://ts.hercules.com/faqs/eng/her_eng_00364.pdf

2) In the DJ Rmx Control Panel, switch to ASIO audio mode, and in the ASIO tab, and set the ASIO buffer size to 480 (10 ms).

3) Launch VDJ. For Sound Setup, configure as follow:

- Input : None

- Output(s): Headphone

-Soundcard: DJ Console Rmx > check the box APPLY EQ ON EXTERNAL SOURCES, then click APPLY.

Run VDJ for a while and see if this makes a difference. If not, raise or lower the ASIO Buffer Size until you find the correct setting for your computer.

geposted Wed 18 Nov 09 @ 2:33 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)