Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Mapping and video effects - need alittle help

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

njonkerPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I am trying to map two MIDI controls to control video effects. I am using a slider to control one of the effects parameters, currently the working of the slider is inverse from what I would want (i.e. physical slider down = effect parameter slider right, physical slider up = effect parameter slider left, I'd like it to be the other way around). Is there a way to invert this mapping? (This particular controller does not let me re-map the values it sends)

Second Q: I am trying to use a button on my controller to turn the video effect on and off. I went into mapper, set it to learn, push the controller button, the command shows up, I then use the button next to the assignment, click the video effect button in the interface, and nothing happens, i.e. no control is sssigned. I want to use this button to turn the video effect on and off. Can anyone enlighten me what the command is?

Niels.

geposted Tue 24 Nov 09 @ 11:25 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
you can use param_invert

Example: param_invert & effect_slider 1

geposted Tue 24 Nov 09 @ 11:38 am
For your second question, simply assign the action of the button to the following:

video_fx

geposted Tue 24 Nov 09 @ 1:03 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)