Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Registering Trial Version to Full Product

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I've successfully trialled Virtual DJ Professional ahead of a gig this weekend and have purchased the full version. A keycode has been sent to me but no instructions as to how to enter the keycode into the application. I thought it would have been in Config, but isn't. Can someone tell me the procedure to do this. I'm hoping I don't need to re-install as I've created custom mapping to keyboard and DAC3 as well as virtual and favourite folder set up's.

geposted Wed 25 Nov 09 @ 4:08 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
On the top of this page, just under where it says "Hello ____!" you should see a Download Center tab. Click on it, and download the latest version. Once that is done continue with the install. When prompted, input your serial key. You should be good to go after doing that...

geposted Wed 25 Nov 09 @ 4:22 pm
I've already got the latest version, but it's under trial license. Can I not simply enter the keycode, somewhere.
If I have to re-install, will it keep my custom mappings and folders?

geposted Wed 25 Nov 09 @ 4:33 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You have to reinstall; if you just install the full version all your mappings and settings and so on should be kept.

geposted Wed 25 Nov 09 @ 4:43 pm
Thank you. All my previous settings were kept. Scared of losing my settings ahead of a gig I guess. But yes, a re-install over the top of the trial worked and didn't remove any custom settings.

geposted Thu 26 Nov 09 @ 7:17 am
Glad to see you as a pro user now go check out the goodies in the downloads area, ie skins and effects!!

geposted Fri 27 Nov 09 @ 3:15 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)