Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Internal sound card issues

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

pezPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I am running MacBook Pro OS X and have had a legit registered version of Virtual DJ for at least 1.5 years. Up until now I have had no issues. I use MOTU output device. The monitors run through the MOTU and the headphones are running through the internal sound card. As of today, I am getting static and crackling coming through the headphones when I cue up a tune. The monitors sound fine. Additionally, when I listen to music via iTunes, there is no issue with the internal speakers or headphones, no crackling or static whatsoever. Any thoughts on what's causing this or how to fix the problem? Thanks

geposted Fri 18 Dec 09 @ 7:28 pm
Hello pez,

It is likely you have a different sampling rate on your internal sound card and in your MOTU (for example 44.1KHz on one sound card, and 48 KHz on the other) which causes distortion in VirtualDJ as it tries to synchronze both sound cards. You should go to Macintosh HD > Applications > Utilities and run Audio MIDI Setup to check the sampling rate of your internal sound card and set it as your MOTU.

geposted Tue 22 Dec 09 @ 10:19 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)