Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: no sound from laptop

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

ash009Home userMember since 2010
hi all,i wonder if you can help me.i got my new mk2 console today.the problem is i cant get any sound from my laptop.my head phones are working fine.i was told that this console would use my laptop speakers.

can anyone help me with this matter.

geposted Tue 05 Jan 10 @ 2:57 pm
any help guys?

geposted Wed 06 Jan 10 @ 3:26 am
i have just set it all up again,i have looked at the config page on the virtual dj the only options it gives me on the sound card is normal mode,mp3 mix and time code.i load a tune on the wheel and my volume control on my laptop reads that a tune is playing but no sound is coming out.

if i take the mk2 console away,i then get sound from my laptop.

could it be that i need to change a setting within the laptop.

sorry for being a bit thick guys,i did want a deck set up but did not have the room for it.so i went down the road of the mk2 console.

im thankful for any help.

geposted Wed 06 Jan 10 @ 4:11 am
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
The version of Virtual DJ included with the Mk2 will only work with the MK2 soundcard, which means that you have to connect speakers to the back (Output 1/2). It will not work with your laptop integrated speakers.

geposted Wed 06 Jan 10 @ 6:26 am
tlawyerPRO InfinityMember since 2009
You should have received a cable with your MKII that has 2 RCA connectors (Red and White) with a small headphone like jack on the other end. Plug the RCA's to the back of the MKII output 1/2 then plug the other end into the mic input on your laptop. you will get sound through the laptop speakers.

geposted Wed 06 Jan 10 @ 4:27 pm
thanks for your help guys,i will give that a try later.

geposted Thu 07 Jan 10 @ 4:18 am
i have just had a go,still no joy.i bet im missing something very simple.

thanks for you time guys

geposted Thu 07 Jan 10 @ 7:21 am
could the problem be that my laptop is vista?

geposted Thu 07 Jan 10 @ 11:18 am
i have got sound at last,sill have a small problem.i can put the jack right in to the laptop.it only works with the jack half way in.can any one put any light on this.

geposted Thu 07 Jan 10 @ 1:27 pm
You got a bad jack guy, laptop needs fixin' for sure! :(

geposted Thu 07 Jan 10 @ 4:50 pm
its a brand new lap top mate,could it be someting to do with the mono or stereo settings.

geposted Fri 08 Jan 10 @ 4:27 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)