Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: I Cant Install Virtual DJ on My Mac

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello
I have bought new Macbook wit Snow Leopard. I installed VDJ.It was working but i had to change my harddrive. And i did back up all programs. And i got my apple back and i tried to play Vdj. it did not work.it gave skin file error.and i deinstall it and downloaded again 6.0.5 version. it doesnt install on my computer.there is always error message,"during instalation there were error, pls try to install it again" it is coming all the timeeeeee.and also it could not install on my computer pls cntact to support.i wrote support but still no answer. After my back up my user name changed from salih1978 to salih1978 1. i deleted also library.it did not help
it is not workingggggg...can anyone help me pls???

geposted Thu 07 Jan 10 @ 3:04 pm
Hello
I have bought new Macbook wit Snow Leopard. I installed VDJ.It was working but i had to change my harddrive. And i did back up all programs. And i got my apple back and i tried to play Vdj. it did not work.it gave skin file error.and i deinstall it and downloaded again 6.0.5 version. it doesnt install on my computer.there is always error message,"during instalation there were error, pls try to install it again" it is coming all the timeeeeee.and also it could not install on my computer pls cntact to support.i wrote support but still no answer. After my back up my user name changed from salih1978 to salih1978 1. i deleted also library.it did not help
it is not workingggggg...can anyone help me pls???

"I haven't had too much experience with this error but I have had some issues with other software - make sure you update to the latest version of snow leopard and then use Disk Utility from the Application folder and run repair then repair permissions. Then give it a go.
Depending how you did a backup there maybe some permissions that are not letting the App run... just some thoughts hope you get it up and running if you hadn't already

geposted Mon 18 Jan 10 @ 3:35 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)