Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Not receiving support

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

gtrataPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Does anyone know what happened to support? I posted several tickets that are now unanswered for several days.

geposted Thu 28 Jan 10 @ 4:39 pm
-

geposted Thu 28 Jan 10 @ 4:39 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
I am sorry you weren't answered yet.
You are not going to like the answer or advice I'm afraid.

This and has been a problem with the Mac version for some time now, the problem is well documented in the Mac forum..

I would suggest purchasing a professional multi channel sound device for use with this version.
The dual card option was intended to supplement a users single channel system so a monitor channel could be added in the pc version but did not work out as well with the Mac version.
Mac has its own way of sound set up, this method does not go down as easy for some reason.
Most Mac users are well aware that not everything created in the PC version works as well in Mac, but its pretty close.
That is not to say it will not be fixed eventually, but other priorities exist for Professional users and this is really not considered the best professional sound option to use.

geposted Thu 28 Jan 10 @ 5:10 pm
Well, I've already decided to get Hercules Deejay Trim 4&6. Will that work? And thank you for giving me a straightforward answer.

geposted Thu 28 Jan 10 @ 5:15 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
That is an awesome card.
It must be set up as an aggregate device.
Follow the instructions below to set it up.
Mac will see only one single stereo channel sound device regardless of how many channels if set up in general sound set up.
First you must run the latest driver package for your sound device.
To properly set this up for multi channel sound, click Applications in your Dock, then click once on Utilities, and again on Audio Midi Set up.
This will open a new window titles Audio Devices.
On the left side you will see the usb logo with our device that was discovered.
To the right lower you will see configure speakers, click on it. Find and click on quadraphonic and assign the channels 1/2 front (or main) and 3/4 as rear (or monitor) as we will be using them, then click done.
This window will close and return back to Audio Devices, check to be sure that all 4 channel volumes are up full and close this window.
Then open VDJ click config/sound and assign this as speaker and phones with the 4 in 4 out option selected with the sound card in the drop box.

That completes the multi channel set up for Aggregate devices for Mac and VDJ.

Good luck
This message will self destruct in 15 seconds.....

geposted Thu 28 Jan 10 @ 6:00 pm
Thanx for the instructions. Now I can hardly wait for my new sound card to arrive!

geposted Thu 28 Jan 10 @ 6:08 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)