Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Mixer Issues

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I'm having a couple off issues with the Software element of Virtual DJ Pro 6

A song plays at full volume perfectly, until I load another song into the opposite deck. Then the song that is playing suddenly goes quite quiet.

The other issue is that the crossfader seems to be 'broken'. If I have the crossfader set at Deck A, both deck A and B play. This is the same if the fader is set in the middle. If the crossfader is set to deck B, only deck B plays. This is regardless of the volume sliders on the mixer. (Deck B will always play if on 100% volume or 0% volume).

Is this a known issue, and are there any possible fixes?

Adam.

geposted Sat 30 Jan 10 @ 10:45 am
when you say "mixer issue" are you talking about the RMX?

geposted Sat 30 Jan 10 @ 12:21 pm
I have just about fixed this now.

Most of it was my own fault, not selecting the headphone outputs etc. Now that i have my audio settings correct it is all fine again. However it does randomly get louder sometimes, is ths something similar?

Adam

geposted Sun 31 Jan 10 @ 8:24 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
It sounds like not all your music has been scanned, any tracks that VDJ has not played before will have a yellow marker next to them, once VDJ has "heard" them it will adjust the levels accordingly so most tracks will be in a near consistent level to each other.

geposted Mon 01 Feb 10 @ 1:25 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)