Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VOB to MP4 using ImToo HD Video Converter

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hey All. I'm using ImToo Video Converter Ultimate in an attempt to convert VOB files to (H.264) MP4 files.
My problem is that no matter what audio bitrate I choose for the conversion process (I would like 320kbps) the files always end up at 151kbps.
I have attached before and after screen captures of the file property info as well as a screen capture of the software with the settings I'm using.

I read somewhere that the max bitrate for AAC is 256kbps but that still doesn't explain why 151kbps is the max I seem to be able to achieve.
Is anyone familiar with this software that might be able to tell me if I'm doing something wrong?

Thanks
-Mike

geposted Mon 01 Mar 10 @ 10:04 am
Maybe it's the operating system. Windows might not be able to read the file information correctly. What does VDJ say the bit rate is? Also, maybe you've got surround sound VOBs and that's what's left over. I have Imtoo and I have problems with it, too. I guess you could say "imtoo having problems"

geposted Tue 02 Mar 10 @ 3:04 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Im Use That ImToo Also Update It,That Try It

geposted Wed 03 Mar 10 @ 3:08 pm
I think I have the most recent version.. 5.1.38

VDJ shows the same bitrate!

geposted Thu 04 Mar 10 @ 3:14 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)