Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: No time coded signal found

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

djebouPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Any help is needed.
I installed a Maya44. Ilowed all the instructions on the treads but i can't get it to work right.
I can't control nothing from the cd player except Play and stop and scratch. The cue and pitch don't work
The sound quality is good, no pops clicks or humming

This is my configuration

I connected the maya to the labtop
2 Pro Scratch 2 Cd players to the Maya analog 1/2,3/4
connect Analog Out 1/2, 3/4 to my Qmx1 Mixer

In the Asio Control Panel
USB Tab - Samplerate is 44.1khz
resolution 16 bit

ASIo Tab - resolution is 24 bit
System preference is HIGHSPEEd
Application priority is NORMAL
Controls Tab - Monitors in 1+2 and 3+4 are muited
Input is about 2/3 full
Output is 100%
On the Time Coded Vinyl config. - Input and output are set at Chan 1&2:left/Chanel 3&4: right
Cd Player is selected on each deck
and when i play any of my Cd decks, the crosponding time coded window will start showing some green and red lines but it keep saying Timecode quality: 0%

and i can't get any of the other features to work except play, stop and scratch.

I will appreciate any help please

geposted Thu 02 Jun 05 @ 2:30 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
djebou -

Is the Maya Control Panel running before you launch VDJ?

In the Maya Control Panel are the Monitor for Ch. 1-4 Muted?

If you are using 3.0, did you use the Auto-Config button?

cstoll

geposted Thu 02 Jun 05 @ 4:20 am
The control panel is running before i start VDJ
Yes the monitors of ch 1-4 are muted
Yes i'm using 3.0 and when i click auto-config it keep saying timecode signal not found while the TCCd is playing in the CD player and i can see the red and green lights on the deck crosponding to the cd i'm playing

geposted Thu 02 Jun 05 @ 7:46 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
try to check cables, correct input on maya44 and output on cd-player.
Maybe your cable is cut or wrong input/output is selected.

Dj Nikki

geposted Thu 02 Jun 05 @ 8:04 pm
I checked all that everything is fine.

the sound is playing fine.
I can start and stop VDj from both my cd players, and the sound is clear not pops, clicks, or any form of noise.
But i can't cue or do anything else with the CD and the timecode window on VDJ keep saying
0%

geposted Thu 02 Jun 05 @ 8:26 pm
i tried everything and still cant get it to work.
Can someone help please

geposted Mon 06 Jun 05 @ 7:38 pm
on some other threads the solution with timecode cds were to switch off the "Anti Skip" setting in the time code config menu. Also do some expiriments with the other settings like "turntable speed", "invert stereo" and "invert phase"
Ewout

geposted Mon 06 Jun 05 @ 8:21 pm
Thanks Superstorm but that didn't help either

geposted Thu 09 Jun 05 @ 3:12 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
be careful only the value of bpm changes not the pitch slider on the skin

geposted Thu 09 Jun 05 @ 4:30 pm
Thanks everyone i got everything working but not accurate
When i selected a cue point it doesn't start at that cue point it is a always a little off
and when i movethe pitch slider on my pro scratch cd player, it keep making these popping noise.
can anyone help me with those two problems

And these is just a question can i load a track to a deck by using my cd player's next track function?

geposted Thu 16 Jun 05 @ 9:34 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
No on selecting a track from your next track function on the CD player.

Also, remember; the only thing you are doing is sending a signal from the TCCD to the software. That's it! If there are mechanical flaws in your hardware then they will be reflected in the reaction of the software. Example, if when you hit CUE on the CD player the platter does not stop exactly at that point and it drifts then guess what is sent to the software, the drift of the signal.

Anyhow, other that sending the TimeCode signal to control the movement of the track, no other software control is possible. You get Start, Stop, 1 CUE point (not visible in the software) and PITCH control - same limitations as using the TimeCode Vinyl.

Hope this helps.

cstoll

geposted Fri 17 Jun 05 @ 2:39 am
tallcalPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I had same problem, was pulling my hair out. I turned down the input volume on the may44 card. I am using cd players so maybe the line level out from them was 2 loud?

geposted Thu 20 Oct 05 @ 6:24 pm
mikcerPRO InfinityMember since 2004
OK here's what I did to get it to 100% Timecode Quality using my Numark CDX's
Under settings open the Sound Card tab, Hit the Config Timecode button, Choose Advanced View, Hit the Asio Config button, Go to the Controls tab and slide the input levels all the way down between the 3rd and 4th notches from the bottom, Close the ASIO Config window, Uncheck "Software RIAA preamp" & "Anti Skip", Select "Turntable" from the drop down menu and the hit the Auto-config button on the bottom...do this for both left and right. At this point you should see a 100% Time code Quality.

Check my profile and I'll try and post a picture along with this same directions above.

Hope this helps!

geposted Wed 22 Feb 06 @ 3:58 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)