Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: invalid skins error

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

poohooHome userMember since 2005
I have not been able to even try out the trial version of virtual DJ 3.0 to work due to an "invalid skins file" error...help please

geposted Sat 04 Jun 05 @ 4:04 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Delete your whole skin directory except the default skin and restart.
If there is still an error uninstall your deom and install it again.

Tell us.

geposted Sat 04 Jun 05 @ 9:00 am
I think u have been using a cracked version along with ur demo... please uninstall the cracked version before trying to open the new 3.0 version... its an application conflict. (i guess)

geposted Sat 04 Jun 05 @ 5:52 pm
same error here too all of a sudden

geposted Wed 20 Jul 05 @ 1:56 am
Thats what happened to me when I updated my VDJ 3.2. Let me knows what to do about this.

geposted Wed 30 Nov 05 @ 9:06 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Some skins don't work with newer versions of VDJ. Some Skin makers update their skins to give it compatibility, other don't. Try the default skin and after that probe the skin you want, if you have errors that skin isn't compatible and you must try another one.

Good Luck!

geposted Thu 01 Dec 05 @ 2:11 am
Hi, I Can't get into my vdj program because of an invalid skin error and i don't know how to delete all skins except the default skin. Please help me because i have a show in a few hours and need to get into the program.

Thanks

geposted Fri 02 Dec 05 @ 9:28 am
After taking the advice i read in some of the other message threads on this site, I FIXED THE PROBLEM.

Thanks!!

geposted Fri 02 Dec 05 @ 10:29 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
WolfmansKaraokeWorld,

Glad You could figure it out.

Happy Mixing!

geposted Sat 03 Dec 05 @ 5:28 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)