Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Inthemix - The Next Step in DJs Online

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Paz75PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Inthemix is an online initiative to bring the next generation of internet, online radio and online tv for DJs and VJs. We are broadcasting live DJs and VJs online with all previous shows available for watching at anytime.

http://www.inthemix.me/live-now-in-the-mix.html

Every Saturday, we bring you "We Love Drum & Bass", a 3-hour show playing the latest tunez on the market with your host Paz.

Saturdays:
3-6pm London
6-9pm Dubai
10-1pm New York

Every Wednesday, we bring you "Nightflight to Chicago", a tribute to Chicago House and the Jackin' sound with your hosts Paz, Nthayi, Just Lance, Smokingroove and guests...

Wednesdays:
5-8pm London
8-11pm Dubai
12-3pm New York

Join us, its free!

geposted Sat 28 Aug 10 @ 7:29 am
Seana23PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hi babes. I love the sound ov your new internet radio.
Would it be possible to do a DubStep mix at some point?
Although it would have to be a remote session as i'm not exactly "in the area"!!

XXX

geposted Sat 04 Sep 10 @ 8:50 pm
Paz75PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi there,

We have just started a Dubstep show which is live on Sundays called "Z-Space"...

However having new DJs on the show is difficult. As we are a TV station all mixes are 1 part music, 1 part video. There is one (untested) way this can be done. If you can record a video set of yourself with a camera with white (clear) background and send a decent quality video file, we can "remux" the VJ to the webcam.

This hasnt been tried yet as it's quite alot of effort. But if you are willing to try, ping me at paz@inthemix.me

geposted Mon 24 Jan 11 @ 10:57 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)