Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Question

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I am new in this,so can you tell me can I save the song mixed??????or I have to record it???

geposted Sun 12 Dec 10 @ 11:27 am
Yes you have to *save* the mix you made with Virtual DJ. There is a *Recording* tab where you can config. where to save it and it's name. Hope this help =)

geposted Sun 12 Dec 10 @ 12:54 pm
am new to the dj business and i have a wedding coming up soon do guys have any advise ?

geposted Wed 22 Dec 10 @ 8:45 am
My best advice is to discuss the details with your bride and groom. Go over as much detail as you can and try to get an understanding of their "vision" for the big day. Talk about the different segments of music and what they want to hear during (cocktail hour, dinner, dancing, etc). What formalities they want, for example, the bridal party introductions (make sure you can say the names correctly), first dances & songs (create a special file just for these VERY important songs), cake cutting, bouquet & garter toss, etc. If you need song suggests just search the web-there are so many possibilities so go over everything with the couple. If you stick to what they want then you can't go wrong. If you need more help just hit me up...www.djsweetpea.com. Good Luck!

geposted Mon 27 Dec 10 @ 9:43 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)