Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: house mix uploaded what do you think

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
heres todays house mix ive just done, well earlier anyway. its my first recorded house mix as i tend to mix happy hardcore, makina, techno, trance...

try not to be too harsh, i mixed this entire set with no headphones and using my herc mp3 e2 with tracks ive never used before.

theres a couple of cock ups between 43 and 50 mins where i left the scratch button pressed and cocked up the timeing by moving the jog in scratch mode instead of normal vinyl.

theres one or 2 small mistakes a llittle later than that but overall its in my opinion not bad at all for not using cans and mixing on the fly with unused tracks. also the last 3 seconds is screwed but thats nothing really.

heres the links

mix and trak listing

http://rapidshare.com/files/444485656/BlulitesHouseMix.25.1.11.rar

or

mix: http://www.sendspace.com/file/e1f2yf
TL: http://www.sendspace.com/file/o19grd

enjoy, maybe you will.

geposted Tue 25 Jan 11 @ 11:19 am

geposted Tue 25 Jan 11 @ 1:10 pm
anyone listened to this yet???

geposted Tue 25 Jan 11 @ 2:41 pm
Giving it a listen now... So far so good!

geposted Tue 25 Jan 11 @ 5:22 pm
cool, let me know the final verdict.there was a few cockups here ant there later in the set but overall i reackon its not too bad.

geposted Tue 25 Jan 11 @ 5:50 pm
Not bad! other than that one spot you mentioned it's pretty solid. House isn't really my thing, but I put it on in the background while doing some work and it flowed pretty nicely. Timing seemed a bit off coming into I've got a Feeling, not the beat, but the song structures didn't mesh well. All in all a good mix! keep it up!

geposted Tue 25 Jan 11 @ 6:45 pm
the timing coming into ive got a feeling i screwed up with the jogwheel. it was in scratch mode and when i nudged it it went way too far so i had to plull it back i saw no point in not carrying on.

i myself have only just started mixing housee music i tend to mix makina, happy hardcore, techno, trance and the occasional bit of hardcore.

thanks for having a listen and giving me your views. im going to start posting regular mixes.

geposted Wed 26 Jan 11 @ 3:05 am
paulb5Home userMember since 2010
Very impressed my friend!! I have the same piece of kit you used, and I havent managed to make anything that good yet. Im looking to upgrade to a mixtrack pro soon though

I do agree with the comments above in regards to iv gotta feeling, and between 43-50 but hey, I dont think anybody gets away with making mistakes in a mix that long!!

Ill be interested to see what else you make, so do keep posting, im on sound cloud under paulb5.

geposted Wed 26 Jan 11 @ 6:26 am
thanks everyone, i will post more mixes regularly as im trying to get myself onto the club circuits so i need to get as much feedback as i can.

@paul, the mp3 e2 is a greatpiece of kit once you get used to it. also if you map it to your own taste it makes it a lot easier to control.

i have made minimal changes on mine, i tweaked the jogs a little, changed the pitch bends into pitch increase/decrease buttons. whith work at 0.07% which works out a 0.1 bpm per press of the button. then i turned the sync button into a stop button.

i need to add a couple more effects yet but im not doing that untill i work out which ones i want.

the rests all the same.

i might do a happy hardcore or makina mix next.

oh and paul, ill add you on soundcloud aswell as on here.

geposted Thu 27 Jan 11 @ 12:16 pm
Seana23PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Loved it babes... well done... it sounded smooth and well mixed...

I added you as a Soundcloud friend too...

Seana

XXX

geposted Fri 28 Jan 11 @ 1:59 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)