Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Sound setup with Denon DN-X600

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

We just got in the new 10in battle mixer from Denon.

I have to admit its pretty sweet, lots of nice features for $699. BUT, i cant seem to get it to work with VDJ.

I normally have a DN-HC4500 connected to an external mixer, and initially thought that the 4500 ASIO driver was conflicting with the ASIO driver of the X600, so i uninstalled it, and reinstalled the X600 ASIO driver from the disc that came with it. Still nothing.

I can get the MIDI for control to work, but still no sound.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mark Rangel
Mega DJ & Karaoke
Houston, TX

geposted Tue 08 Feb 11 @ 12:13 pm
im having the same problem but getting error in the asio driver, no sound, no control

geposted Wed 06 Apr 11 @ 7:57 pm
I'm waiting for mine to arrive, I will report to you guys once I get to try it out.

geposted Thu 07 Apr 11 @ 1:52 pm
UPS guy just walked in with it LOL
I guess I will be reporting back in a few hours.

geposted Thu 07 Apr 11 @ 2:02 pm
ChacklPRO InfinityMember since 2007
The DN ASIO Driver got some problems with the ASIO handling of Virtual DJ. I have a DN 1600 and i now use the ASIO4All Driver till this is fixed. (I hope it will be fixed)

geposted Fri 08 Apr 11 @ 2:04 am
I'm having problems even installing the Denon Asio driver on my PC, I never had problems installing it for my DN-S3700s, DN-HS5500, DN-S1200 or DN-HC4500. For some reason this mixer is just not installing on my Windows 7 64 bit OS

geposted Fri 08 Apr 11 @ 11:59 am
Ok I figured out the problems with the driver and now Windows recognizes the DN-X600 as a sound card. Anyway I figured out the problem you guys have.

1st make sure the mixer shows up in the Denon asio control panel, if it does not you are encountering the same problem I just had installing the drivers. I can tell you how to manually install them if you have this problem.

If your mixer is showing up then proceed

By default the mixers sound card is set at 96khz and I don't think VDJ supports that so you need to lower the sampling frequency.
You can lower it by holding the "EFX INS" button on the mixer while powering it on and then use the beat < > to browse the diffrent sampling frequencies, once you have selected a lower rate hit the "TAP" button on the mixer to confirm and then power or and restart the mixer.
Instructions are found on page 14 of the user manual.

Now I got to figure out why im not getting any MIDI out of it.

geposted Fri 08 Apr 11 @ 3:08 pm
LOVE THE MIXER! I got everything working now, let me know if you guys need any help.

geposted Fri 08 Apr 11 @ 3:18 pm
can someone post a video of this mixer in action with virtual DJ? how does it work on controlling functions of VDJ??

THanks..

geposted Tue 12 Apr 11 @ 9:30 pm
Here's a quick video i made since I noticed there isn't any videos on youtube showing the mixer working with VDJ so I made one while my kids were asleep lol

geposted Sun 17 Apr 11 @ 11:09 am
Can someone post a video showing how it works with midi with virtual DJ controlling the functions?? along with time code...

geposted Thu 02 Jun 11 @ 2:42 pm
That video is just you playing aroung, we need to see a video or something jotted down that shows the configuration

geposted Fri 01 Jul 11 @ 3:29 pm
Would the auto cue works as if it was a regular controler on this mixer?

geposted Sat 12 Apr 14 @ 11:37 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)