Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Kontrol controller - Page: 1

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

geposted Sat 30 Jul 05 @ 2:59 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
WOW :D it is for sale yet?

It seems to be upgraded DjConsole from Hercules =) but buttons seems to be the same.. need to try first.

Dj Nikki

geposted Sat 30 Jul 05 @ 6:53 pm
Looks great, behringer better get its act together, but will follow this one with interest.

geposted Mon 01 Aug 05 @ 2:51 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
It doesn't do it for me, looks cheap and basic.., wouldn't look right in a club.., still their are others incoming.

geposted Fri 05 Aug 05 @ 7:02 pm
I agree with Bagpuss. I also don't like the "mixer" controls. I already have them on my external mixer. Bagpuss what do you mean with your last sentence "still their are others incoming"?
Ewout

geposted Fri 05 Aug 05 @ 7:28 pm
Yea even the hercules seems better than this, i'd like the dual controls minus the mixer.., but I haven't seen such a product, except for the Dacs etc.

Their are several other controllers incoming shortly, which include:

behringer bcd2000
http://www.decks.co.uk/products/mp3players/behringer/bcd2000

Hercules DJC MK2
http://sam2k4.free.fr/djconsole/DjConsoleMK2.jpg

Allen & Heath controller (1499 EUROS):
http://www.djdeals.com/allenheathXONE3D.htm

But their is maybe 1 or 2 others, much is being kept hush hush, we will see soon (i'm told).

However it's only getting better on the controller front, more options, but with these controllers, it doesn't seem long before we exchange them for the next product on the 'list', so it's costly, but maybe we'll see something that will become more industry standard, compaitable with many of the softwares.

p.s Superstom, your one of the first people to type my nick properly, well done and thanks!! :).

geposted Fri 05 Aug 05 @ 8:51 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
none very impressive better, why not just make an xp10 without a soundcard and a 8" or 10" touch platter, something you can get your hands on easy. that new hercules is crazy it's still so cluttered, and the prices are not worth the effort. buying TT or cd players with timecode is the best way i see so far.

geposted Fri 05 Aug 05 @ 10:04 pm
Listen: you may well be right about the timecodes, CD players and TT's are great for controlling VDJ, however, their is still a big market that wants to use a controller, a better controller than what's avaliable.

geposted Fri 05 Aug 05 @ 10:22 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
XP10 are great controllers with external mixer. I wouldn't change this combination never ;) I don't like controllers and mixer all-in-one. I use HDJC only for soundcard & scratch (backspin actually).

Dj Nikki

geposted Fri 05 Aug 05 @ 10:41 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
that was my point: these controllers are too small and an all in one unit is too much to deal with. besides if your console has a problem you can ' do anything, seperate components can be fixed or replaced piece by peice

geposted Fri 05 Aug 05 @ 10:52 pm
Any info somewhere about the DJ Console MK2?

geposted Sat 06 Aug 05 @ 1:58 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
it is supposed to have same specs as maya44usb, plus other outputs.

geposted Sat 06 Aug 05 @ 2:48 pm
Thanks for the info. Sounds cool. But I was looking for the source of information :|
Any urls?

geposted Sat 06 Aug 05 @ 3:04 pm
All the shops that are retailing it give no details, neither deos the hercules site, we were lucky to find a picture at this point, but the release can't be far away..

geposted Sat 06 Aug 05 @ 11:09 pm
djkikePRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Sun 07 Aug 05 @ 12:13 am
Ok, thanks.

geposted Sun 07 Aug 05 @ 9:16 am
the KDj controller looks ok in everyone of them there is no lcd display all the companys i don't know why they spending too much time puting mixer in the controllers

geposted Sun 21 Aug 05 @ 7:58 pm
Hi guys wonder if u can help me, i want to know the best controller to use as i will be changing to digital for my work in pubs and clubs. I will be taking it with me where i go as well as my laptop so i want to make the right the choice. the hercules or the behringer?

Many Thanks David

geposted Tue 18 Oct 05 @ 11:17 am
TileTomPRO InfinityMember since 2017
DAC-3 would be the professional option.

geposted Tue 18 Oct 05 @ 1:18 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
If you put it that way... "Hercules or Behringer..." I go for the behringer BCD-2000. But anyone has probe it with VDJ yet.

geposted Tue 18 Oct 05 @ 5:09 pm
80%