Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Need a DJ to create a custom mix

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

haellehHome userMember since 2011
Hello,

I am looking for a DJ (just learning or pro) to help me create a custom mix for my upcoming wedding. Here's the scoop, my future husband and I are planning a chill backyard wedding in May and don't have the space and budget for an actual DJ. So I am here looking for a talented DJ who may be willing to help us create a custom mix of music for the dance portion of our wedding. What we need is music mixed together just like you were actually there to DJ for us, except all we will need to do is press play and get the party started. We have an actual list of songs that we would like to use, it includes music that spans the generation gap like Earth, Wind, and Fire to more pop stuff like Lady Gaga and Usher.
Looking to go from old school to current radio hits and then back again so every age group gets a chance to hit the dance floor. Ideally around 2 to 3 hours of music. We don't have a huge budget that is why we are posting here looking for someone nice and willing to help, we do have a small budget set aside and are willing to compensate you for your time.

If you are willing to help please email me at xxxxxx@xxxxl.com with your pricing requirements and a link to a mix you have done before.

Thank you in advance,

L

ONCE AGAIN NO EMAIL ADDRESSES ARE ALLOWED FROM NO LICENSE USERS.

geposted Sun 10 Apr 11 @ 12:20 am
I believe that i can be of assistance if you need give me a call 330-941-0942 if you want to hear a mix that i have put together I can send it to you

geposted Fri 15 Apr 11 @ 11:20 am

geposted Sat 23 Apr 11 @ 11:42 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)