Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: I Got a Question

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

hey there people I just started haha but anways i have a question and I hope someone can answer. Anyways, is there anyway to have 2 songs playing i have the cues set in place on where i want them but lets say when song A hit's its end cue 1 point that it plays cue 1 of song B automatically it would help because i am trying to make a mix or will have have to do it manually and make it sound kinda like garbage haha?

geposted Tue 19 Apr 11 @ 9:40 pm
Welcome to the wonderful world of DJing. If you'd like to be good at the art of DJing in the future, I would suggest doing it manually as it's always good to practice anyway.

But if you prefer to do things the lazy way, you can play around with automix settings. Automix points start on page 20 of the user manual found here: http://www.virtualdj.com/images/pdf/VirtualDJ%207%20-%20User%20Guide.pdf

Best of luck.

geposted Tue 19 Apr 11 @ 10:02 pm
is this feature available in the free version or only in the pro/basic versions??

geposted Wed 20 Apr 11 @ 10:27 am
VDJ Home has Intelligent Mix Mode so therefore it should be available. Read the manual to learn how and try it out to see if it works.

geposted Wed 20 Apr 11 @ 4:36 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)