Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: New level

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
There is a new level called "DJMixstation 2 users" between "Trial version users" and "Virtual DJ users".

Have a good day.

geposted Wed 27 Aug 03 @ 4:12 pm
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
ok, just to be able to help these DJMixstation 2 users:
- this version is like the VDJ Trial version without time restriction and V-control/V-scratch

Am I right? Is it the only difference? And at least, what's about plug_in download for us?

geposted Wed 27 Aug 03 @ 4:23 pm
Official informations soon...

geposted Wed 27 Aug 03 @ 4:27 pm
ok... How does one become such a member, and doesn't having a demo with out time restriction defeat the demos trail purpose? You sure have me confused on this one guys.

Regards ;

Redman247

geposted Wed 27 Aug 03 @ 5:01 pm
jukesyPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Check out www.ejay.com and all will be explained :)

geposted Wed 27 Aug 03 @ 5:05 pm

geposted Wed 27 Aug 03 @ 5:06 pm
Now all is clear! Except for one or two things. Did Atomix buy out eJay? (or vise versa) Or are they in a partnership. I have used there products before. (A long time ago) and I must say I was really not too impressed.

On another note, the DJ Box looks interesting. Problem for me is that it is all in French! I speak three languages, but unfortunately French is not one of them. (Sigh!)

geposted Wed 27 Aug 03 @ 5:09 pm
It's a partnership :)

geposted Wed 27 Aug 03 @ 5:13 pm
jukesyPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Ejay bought a very old beta of atomix version 2 once. Altered it very slightly and sold it for £9.99 boxed in shops such as WHSmiths, Virgin, Game etc...

Not sure how well these sold. But as a whole because the software was atomixmp3 software it was pretty good. No support or big community though through Ejay. Not as good as Atomix.

Im guessing Ejay have done the samething again. Bought a load of beta VirtualDJ's and reworked it slightly.

geposted Wed 27 Aug 03 @ 5:15 pm
Went to their site and saw.... The Red Hand of Mixing! Sitting on there site for the mix station 2. They really should update the pictures of the program interface though, because when you click on them to see them they come out too elongated. And quite distorted.

geposted Wed 27 Aug 03 @ 5:21 pm
So VirtualDJ is still has more features?

geposted Wed 27 Aug 03 @ 6:35 pm
A comparison chart is available here.
DJMixstation 2 will be available in shops, at a lower price than Virtual DJ, but it won't include all the Virtual DJ features:
- Headphones support
- Mixtable support
- External input
- Vinyl control (webcam)
- Remote controller support

Also, DJMixstation 2 users will be allowed to upgrade to Virtual DJ at a discount price.

geposted Wed 27 Aug 03 @ 7:23 pm
will they have access to the effects?

geposted Wed 27 Aug 03 @ 7:25 pm
For now yes, but maybe they won't have acces to all the effects in the future.

geposted Wed 27 Aug 03 @ 7:29 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Regarding DJBOX website, I am currently working on an International version.

geposted Thu 28 Aug 03 @ 12:22 pm
Cool! Actually I would use such a product in my Game room, and the rpice is within range. Only queston remaining is, does it mix Hip-Hop/Rap/R&B (This would be a cool, while playing a few games). And is it possible to have my own MP3's in the end product as I most likely have more than what it would ship with.

Thanks Yan-X!

geposted Thu 28 Aug 03 @ 3:03 pm
Its all great doing it with software but can any of you lot do it without software? If you can then proberly its ok if your using this program.

geposted Sun 31 Aug 03 @ 3:35 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)