Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: waveforms and syncing

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

so I have a simple question to ask about the vdj software and how it analyzes and syncs the songs, so VDJ has those little boxes to represent the beats and the bars etc but in some songs beats are not aligned with that, so is it that vdj fails to analyze the bpm or it is just how the song is?

cause I was watching this one video and it was hiphop mixing maybe it was because of hiphop structure but normally on my house tracks vdj always find the beats correctly?

geposted Wed 03 Aug 11 @ 9:06 am
don't know for sure, but I would say when vdj analyzes tracks it picks the loudest sound for the down beat, not from within a specific frequency, although youo will find that with anything with a broken beat eg hip hop, drum n bass, breaks, there is generally a louder snare than bass kick as the producers generally want a deep rumbling bass to fill out the bottom end and there is no room for a hard pronounced kick like in house, techno, trance.

to fix the problem you can map a couple of keys on your keyboard to this if you upgrade to pro, or you should be able to right click the bpm tap button on the skin to open the cbg options, and manually edit the cbg with the LE version

deck default adjust_cbg +1
deck default adjust_cbg -1

geposted Wed 03 Aug 11 @ 11:38 am
BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
i always put this down to varying track structure and just take it as normal.

geposted Wed 03 Aug 11 @ 3:48 pm
Yeah, Ive seen that but like I said I had no problems with the (original mix) house tracks I own, maybe that is because they are mainly made for djing and such.

geposted Wed 03 Aug 11 @ 5:15 pm
did you read the above post?

geposted Wed 03 Aug 11 @ 10:02 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)