Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Building up tempo in mixing

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

ioynaHome userMember since 2011
i've read one of the threads that said build up your mix from the low bpm, through the higher bpm. i got a question, let's say if i play track 1 on my deck 1 that is 128bpm, and want to switch to deck 2 with 132bpm, how would i do that? if i sync deck 2 according to deck 1, that would not be building up tempo in mixing. i kinda confuse @@ help me, thank you.

geposted Wed 10 Aug 11 @ 10:52 am
In my opinion most easy way is to pitchfade the slower track (Deck one) up to 130 bpm, and then sync the faster track on 130 bpm (Deck 2). This wa there won't be much difference for people that know the tracks very well and you will be able to do transition quite smoothly. Afterwards just pitchfade the synced track to original bpm and there you have it. If you do not want to use Sync, then pitchfade faster track down, just listen carefully, pitchbend if need be to maintain flow, and then slowly pitchfade back to 132 bpm

One note: even though the difference is quite small, don't rush with the fader, try to move 1 bpm per minute, loop tracks if you need more time :)

Hope this helps :)

geposted Fri 12 Aug 11 @ 10:15 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)